- Map Size
- 11 x 17
- 3 - 6 Days
The Facing Page Atlas pairs the latest available NAIP aerial imagery with the corresponding USGS topographic data to give you the best view of the facts on the ground. Projected at a scale of 1:31,680 (1" = 1/2 mile), the atlas is zoomed in several times further on its area of coverage than competing printed maps. That means you can see more of everything - more ponds, intermittent springs, and meadows; more hiking trails, BLM roads, and Forest Service fire roads; more buttes, bluffs, and tighter elevation contour lines. In short, more of the details that make this particular patch of the American landscape so unique. Combine all this with our 3D shaded-relief effects, extensive color enhancements and crisp aerial imagery , and you're looking at one of the most engaging and informative atlases available. Whether your hiking, hunting, biking, fishing, snowmobiling, or just out wandering, this is the map for you.
11”x17” Paper Hunting Unit Atlas
11”x17” Spiral Bound Paper Facing Page Hunting Unit Atlas Includes:
* 1:24,000 Scale Color Aerial Photography Base Image on one page and
* Hunt Unit Boundary clearly shown on both pages.
* GPS coordinates ‘ticks’ displayed on each map page border in:
* Campgrounds and Recreation points of interest on topographic map.
* Forest Service and BLM roads labeled where available on topographic map.
* Springs, Streams and Lakes on both pages.
* Hiking, Biking, and Snowmobile trails on both pages.
* Federal, State and Municipal boundaries showing public land on topographic map.
* Current magnetic declination on each page.
* Index map showing location of each page.